Friday, July 11, 2014

2 Months

This post is a little late, but Thursday marked two months into my epic trip! Last month was amazing but this month was even better. 


This month started with the second half of my time spent working in Turkey. I LOVED the place and although the experience was definitely a challenge at some points it was worth it 100%. I spent a lot of time at the beach, climbing, and behind the bar with some of the most incredible people I have ever come to meet. 
After having spent a full month there it was extremely hard to leave some of these faces. But hopefully I will be seeing some of them again very soon.



After Turkey I got a 5 day stop-over in my favorite city! 


It was great to catch up with friends, unwind, and trade out some clothes before.....


AMSTERDAM! I am almost 2 weeks into working as a nanny here is Amsterdam and it has been all too perfect. There are lots of cuddles.




The view from the Nemo that really shows off this incredible city.



I even had a good friend come visit. So my night off warranted wine and candles. We had a great time catching up and it was my first night off from the crazy kiddos.



I've been biking everywhere with this little gem. She adores her bike.



We have been on many adventures around the city already.





 I tried dutch pancakes.. YUM



Picnics in Vondelpark, which is essentially our backyard.



And the fourth of July celebrated at the splash pad and biking around singing the national anthem (the girls idea not my one)

I celebrated my 2 month travelersary at the oldest theme park in Europe- De Efteling. It was amazing- the disney of the Netherlands but better with forests, less crowds, and polite Dutch people!










No comments:

Post a Comment