Sunday, August 24, 2014

3 months

My third month was one of the best I have had of this trip.

The first two thirds of this month were my last in Amsterdam. As I have told many many times I had an absolute blast working in Amsterdam.





My last weeks included really starting to feel at home, and getting into the groove of watching my girls grow up in front of my eyes.




We say way more than I ever thought and discovered so many cool museums and homely attractions. I felt so at home and Amsterdam.

Saying goodbye to my sweet girls broke my heart. Much much love for them!

The month ended with my returning to Budapest, my favorite city in the world. And I had so many friends come back. We were a family again.

I visited an abandoned train depot, and paragliding. Right as this third month ended I went to the most amazing thing on earth- Sziget Festival.










It was an amazing month. Month 4 already brought the rest of Sziget and it will include going go Nepal tomorrow (what?!?!?!).




No comments:

Post a Comment