Friday, May 2, 2014

Fall break 2013: Budapest surprise return


I left Prague and went to the train station with every intention of getting a train to Krakow, where  would spend 2 days and then catch my flight back to France. I had heard that Krakow as really neat.

But I got to the train station and I don't know what compelled me to say it but before anything else the first words out of my mouth was if there were any trains to Budapest. What can I say, I really fell hard for the place. When the woman said there was one in 9 minutes for just 49 euros, I said f**k everything and jumped right on that train. It took me 6 hours but my god the feeling I got when I returned back to that city was incredible.


I walked back to Grandio and was about to ring the doorbell when I heard 2 very familiar voices. I couldn't believe that it was my two absolute favorite people from BP coming around the corner. I stuck my head around the corner and their reactions were seriously too too perfect.


The next 3 days passed in pure bliss in a city that I so deeply adore and was falling in love with more every day. 






And trust me it was not and will not be my last day in that city!

No comments:

Post a Comment